Friday, April 24, 2009

Eggs-asperation

I want to change the blog appearance. I have a very faint idea stirring around but I can't see it clearly. It's kinda frustrating because I really want a change. But I don't want to do the work unless I have something I LOVE. I'm waiting on INSPIRATION.

Not only do I want to change the appearance, but the name. Although I really do like Mystical Gyspy. It just seems like it's time for a change. Something whimsical & artsy.

Must be spring fever.

Here's the problem: I picked up a copy of Artful Blogging magazine. It's so inspiring. Beautiful pictures, fabulous art, thoughtful prose. But my brain is on overload from work projects and I'm empty when I sit down at this computer. *sigh ~ oh to be filthy rich* (read: cottage by the sea, studio with big windows, creating while watching afghan hounds frolic in the sand and waves)

I can see conceptual sparkles glimmering off in the distance. Surely an idea will hatch soon!

photographs by Mystical Gypsy; Serendipitous Moment at Honor Heights Park, Muskogee, OK

2 comments:

"Create Beauty" said...

Oh wow, were there really that many eggs in the nest?!? Thanks for stopping by my blog. I think we have a lot in common : )
Have a blessed day!!! ~ Violet

Mystical Gypsy said...

Violet, I think so too. Yes, there were really that many eggs in the nest! I don't know what they were; probably ducks?