Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Saturday Thru the Lens: Signs of Spring


Doesn't look like a "sign of spring," does it?  But it does remind me of a flying beast..like a dragon! That would be a sign of spring - if you're a Game of Thrones uber-fan, as I am. GoT airs in April. I can hardly wait! It will be a season of surprises, as the show has run past the storyline of the books. No longer can I sit smugly knowing what's coming while keeping my poor hubby in suspense. (At least he pretends to enjoy the suspense. He only watches the show because I do.)


I love the look of industrial pieces. I should've done a Photoshop effect on this picture, make it more gritty, but it was too hard to pass up the beautiful blue sky as I saw it Saturday.


Are the wheels turning? Are you wondering what we're looking at here? (I do understand if you're underwhelmed.)


All the above photos are parts of this watering-machine. I don't know what it's really called, but they're used to water the fields of sod (lawn grass), hay, and other grains that grow nearby. Definately a sign of spring!



1 comment:

mwc said...

*shivers* After spending about 30 of my forty years in the mill pulling wrenches on old steam,water and gas pipes I got cold chills just looking at a couple of these pictures. But then I remembered the food and clothing it provided for me and my family and was once again thankful . :-))