Sunday, June 11, 2017

Peace in the Mess!

 I decided to clean, rearrange & reorganize my girl-cave. It's a multi-use room for office, crafting & sewing and now, Khaleesi's Salon. So with the addition of a grooming table and dog dryer, something had to give.

I'm starting with the closet and hoping to make room for the small bookcase in there. In the meantime, everything is moved to the center of the room. I started this Saturday morning, but had to stop mid-day for other obligations. I confess, it's a bit overwhelming!

I was reminded of something I recently read in the "Jesus Always" daily devotional. It's inspired by the scripture from John 16:33.


Here's Khaleesi thinking "what is going on in here & why are those things in my chair?!?"


Well, now that I've shared my mess, I'll be sure to post the "after" pictures -- if I can ever dig myself out!

I have told you these things,
so that in me you may have peace.
In this world you will have trouble.
But take heart! I have overcome the world.
~John 16:33 NIV


No comments: