Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Holiday Pix - part 2


As I said, I didn't want to carry my camera as we walked "The Strip" and visited the beautiful hotels. Vegas was shoulder to shoulder people over the holidays. They estimated 325,000 over Christmas and even more over New Year's!! Trust me, that's a lot of people trying to share a sidewalk.


One place I really wish I had taken the Canon was Bellagio's Atrium. It was GORGEOUS! These don't even come close to doing it justice but I'll post anyway.


On second thought, the camera would've been a waste. So. Many. People. Honestly, I don't know how paparazzi deal with it. Everyone jostling to snap a picture. I think 90% of the crowd was from another country (NOT exaggerating!) and they all had cell phones & selfie sticks. It got annoying after awhile.




Most of the decorations & figures at the Atrium are made from flowers.









I just did some googling. Here's a link with some nice video & statistics. Check it out here!

No comments: