Monday, April 9, 2018

Just a Photo


I was tempted to caption this "Oklahoma Classroom."

I saw this spot several months ago while walking Khaleesi and have been wanting to come back and photograph it. I was envisioning an early morning sunrise, maybe with some rising fog. But I had the time this morning, so this is what I got.

It really might be an outdoor classroom of sorts. It's located on school property. A very nice elementary school, I might add. Maybe they use it for science class, like when they have to identify bugs and leaves. Or maybe when they teach state history. Or maybe it's a secret club meeting place. I doubt it has anything to do with religious services, though it looks like what I would imagine as an old prairie church.

Our state's teachers started the 2nd week of their walkout today. They have good reasons, but I really don't condone their method. I think this should have been handled differently.

I don't have any personal experience with our public schools. But from what I've seen or heard about, they run the gamut from shoddy to excellent. Our school problem is a ridiculous mess of ridiculous reasons. Oops, I'm slipping into a rant and really all I wanted to do was present this photo.

On a lighter note...


I did a real estate photo shoot last week and this pretty kitty decided he was the perfect accessory for the master suite. Although I don't blame him for hiding out in the bedroom - his people were dog sitting 2 pooches in addition to their own 3. There were 5 excited pooches of various sizes clamoring at the back door while I did the interior shoot. What a circus when the owner brought them in so I could photograph the back yard!

No comments: