Monday, February 11, 2013

Winter Blues

Seriously, I'm in need of an early spring. We've actually had a very mild winter, thank the Lord, but I can't seem to shake the blues lately.


In December, we had to make an emergency trip to Ohio. Just riding around one afternoon on a country road, we saw this fog moving across the road and thru the trees. It was very cool looking in an eerie way.


update 2/12: I decided to post the color version anyway. I was thinking to really depict my dreary mood with the dreary b/w. I also think bw photos are more interesting. However, maybe the color is the better choice for this shot. Odd how green the grass still was for December. We see that here in OK but I don't remember seeing that growing up in Ohio.


Oh what the heck...here's another version with the road in view. I don't know which one I like best. What do you think?

At least this got my mind off the blues and back on to one of the important things in life - photography!

No comments: