Saturday, June 7, 2014

Persimmon Hollow

A while back, I posted some pictures from a local antique-y place that has an 1800s motif. I said I had more pix to post but alas, I do procrastinate. Sorry it took so long, but here they are!


It's called Persimmon Hollow and sits tucked back off a busy shopping strip. It has lots of big, shady trees and the buildings are ramshackle and weathered.



These are just an assortment of shots that I did some experimental editing on.


It was the most beautiful sunny day, celebrating spring after what seemed like a very long winter.



I just walked around looking for something interesting that would express the flavor of the place.











Remember the photo of "Squirrel Hotel"? Maybe that's where this guy lives!

1 comment:

mwc said...

Timely post .. Someone stole my bathtub idea...lol Plus my wife has been looking for an old wheelbarrow with a steel wheel to make a ‘spilled’ planter. Still the best shot is looking out the window. I simply love those old type locks. So many memories. Ours weren’t quite that old but similar. Can I have a do-over on my childhood ?