Saturday, February 4, 2017

Fence Faces


Last summer when I was pondering life from my deck swing, I noticed a pattern on the back fence that reminded me of Blu2, my Afghan Hound.


The other day when Khaleesi & I were enjoying an unseasonably warm afternoon, I found myself lazily gazing at the fence again. I saw Blu2's face and felt a twinge of sadness. I still miss him.
But I also noticed a couple more patterns. 


I don't think I've gotten any weirder; let's agree that the fence is getting more weathered! What do the photos above & below remind you of?


I know it sounds crazy, but think of it like seeing shapes in the clouds.


 So I said, hey! these are cool! I need to take some pictures and call this series "Fence Faces."


I used Lightroom to bring out the images so you wouldn't have to stretch your imagination so much.



By the way, here's Khaleesi enjoying 72 degree temps in January!





1 comment:

HighDLife said...

Ok, that is the very coolest. I would never have seen this. But you right, faces in our fence. Hats off to you.....