Friday, September 13, 2019

Summer's Fading

 Just wanted to post a few late August pictures.


Several mornings, I've patiently sat with camera ready, shutter speed, aperture & ISO just right. And those fickle little hummers would whiz on by.


Finally, I managed to catch a shot of one. Not the perfect settings, mind you. It was Auto mode all the way.



Khaleesi seems to be sensing the warm mornings coming to a close.



Or she's avoiding my camera, like those rascally hummingbirds. She used to actually pose for me! Lately, she's been rather snooty when she sees the camera.


It's been a wet year. I've had to wipe paws every morning since last winter!


One good thing has come of the wet and somewhat cool (for here) summer. The morning glories have been glorious!




We have a few weeks yet before we greet the crispness of fall, but already the sunlight is changing.


That's ok - October is absolutely my favorite month of the year!

No comments: