Saturday, June 26, 2021

Small Town Charm

I recently made a short trip to Rogers, Arkansas to visit a dear friend. It's one of those friendships where there might be several years go by that you don't see each other, but you pick up the conversation right where you left off!

Before I left for home, I did a short drive around town and saw some neat architecture that I just had to photograph.


There's a little museum for the Daisy airgun (I would call it a BB gun, but what do I know?)


Beautiful downtown church.



This tower stands out from all viewpoints. Had to try multiple filter effects on it.



They appreciate vintage ads and have refreshed this sign and a couple others.


There's always an abandoned building, but they make such interesting images.


Right across the street is a new park.


I love that they incorporated the former train rails into the park. It looks like the picnic tables can actually be moved, but I didn't try it.


A view towards another vintage building with the geometric shade thingys framing it.


This and the red tower are my favorite shots.


Certainly a timely message. Good for you, Rogers, Arkansas!




No comments: