- Jack carries a magical manpurse. It has no bottom. Everything he could possibly need in any given situation is in there; including a change of clothes.
- Jack can get anywhere in LA in 15 minutes. Traffic is no obstacle.
- CHLOE, CHLOE, CHLOE
- No matter how intense the situation, Jack always remembers to say Please & Thank You.
- In a 24 Crisis, Jack never has to stop to eat, sleep, or go to the bathroom.
- Jack’s compartmentalization skill is superb. He can torture his brother & comfort him at the same time.
- Jack’s been fired a lot. It never matters. They can’t do without him.
- Jack’s hoodie is like an Elvish cloaking device.
- Jack can hold his breath longer than Michael Phelps.
- Jack can’t leap tall buildings at a single bound, but he can jump off them without breaking a bone.
- “This is our last chance to find (fill in the blank)” is never really the last chance.
- Jack is a dynamic compact combo of Rambo, Arnold, JetLi, Dirty Harry, & Captain Kirk in one little blond guy - yet still in touch with his tender side.
- Jack has a cool, gravelly voice.
- Satellites are always at Jack’s disposal.
- Jack is not a man-slut. He’s had problems with the women he loves, but deep down, he’s a one-woman kind of guy.
- There is no gray in the 24 Universe. It’s either black or white; right or wrong.
- Jack got to whack his boss. Not that I condone that, but who hasn’t had that fantasy moment at one point in their career? And he asked forgiveness before pulling the trigger.
- No matter how many times the bad guys get away just before his arrival, Jack never drops the f-bomb.
- Jack was asked by his boss to make a ridiculous sacrifice immediately after being released from a Chinese prison. He didn't get mad.
- Jack is a good dad, whether Kim thinks so or not. He would slay any dragon for his daughter.
- No matter what it is, Jack knows how to shoot it, drive it, fly it, or disarm it.
- Jack throws out the rules to get the job done without compromising his integrity.
- Jack Bauer is always right. Even if he’s not.
- The bad guys always pay.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
...why I LOVE 24: