Monday, August 18, 2008

Full Moon Monday

Did anyone else have a crazy Monday? Or was it just me? Because I had trouble sleeping last night and when I finally did, it was deep. I mean to tell you - when hubby woke me up, I didn't even know what planet I was on. And the day went from there. Assorted little weirdnessess, the weirdest being a computer problem. Which is better than a weird people problem.

Sister-friends: you can be mad at me all you want, but I do declare all y'all who drive vans, big-a$$ Suburbans, or anything bigger than my Mazda Tribute should either have your licenses revoked or be sentenced to driving a Mini-Cooper the rest of your natural lives. You seem to get a testosterone-hit when you get behind the wheel of one of those things. Put a cell phone in your hand & you become a menace to society. I'm just sayin'.

Did I mention I was cut off TWICE today by women drivers in plus-size vehicles?

No comments: