Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Good Morning Sunshine!

Is that a stamen in your petals or are you just happy to see me?

Ok,that was bad, I know it. Forgive me. It's day 2 of my vacation and I got up early with ambitious plans to catch some sunrise pictures and get my workout out of the way.


This "vacation" is only 4 days long and the only plans are to putter around the house, play with my toys, and hopefully catch up on long-postponed, understandably procrastinated, chores. Ugh. Still procrastinating. I earned this rest, right?!

The sunrise shots? Nada. Zippity. It was a washed out breaking of day. I drove around to some spots that I know are pretty in the daybreak hours, with a bit of morning fog hovering for effect, but nothing looked good. I ended up coming home and photographing the hollyhock by my driveway!

I love this Velvet Elvis effect!! I think I'll print it for making a card later. Off to my first "chore" project now....

No comments: