Sunday, October 27, 2013

Monday Morning in the Mountains

Hello, I'm back again to bore you with another sunrise picture!


This one was pretty unique, though. The fog was rising in wisps.

 
I imagined prayers rising up to heaven.

 
...hope returns when I remember this one thing: The Lord's unfailing love and mercy still continue; fresh as the morning, as sure as the sunrise. The Lord is all I have, and so in Him I put my hope. Lamentation 3:22-24 Good News version

The forecast called for rain all day, so we planned to just stay in.

It hardly rained at all. But we had such a fun day! There was a screened-in porch with wood-burning fireplace, rocking chairs and breakfast table. We played a new card game for hours and laughed so hard. We watched movies, played Ping-Pong, cooked dinner.


It was a great day, fun & relaxing. You don't have to run around, shopping & sight-seeing to enjoy vacation.


Just taking in God's beautiful creation with the one you love is all you need.

No comments: