Sunday, February 13, 2011

Last Snow Pix!

X marks the spot and the spot is melllllting! Just like the Wicked Witch in The Wizard of Oz.But I'm not really doing the happy dance. It was an exciting week. You know, winter is not usually such a big deal here, so we really get into it when there's winter weather drama. Although it seems to have left people a bit worn out. Everyone I saw today seemed to be dragging.
Yesterday was my last class in Studio Lighting. I enjoyed the class & learned stuff, but kinda wanted the session to just be over. After two re-scheduled classes, it just seemed to lose momentum. These three pictures were the view of the campus from upstairs. Not bad, considering they were taken thru the window.

Pretty soon, this will all be green and it won't be ol' what's-her-name!
C'mon Spring!!
(PS: I looked it up & the WW did not have a name)

No comments: