Time to make a list.
10 random things I like:
- brand new socks - they're so soft
- a brand new bar of soap
- clean sheets & a fluffy comforter
- crisp mornings
- Chai Latte, no water, very hot
- hot black tea, 2 Splendas, & milk - especially good when hubby makes it for me
- going to Barnes & Noble, having a latte of some kind, good conversation, then browsing the magazines
- a beautifully set table - linens & pretty china
- road trips
- watching Blu2 run
10 things that annoy me:
- not being able to sleep. I really enjoy a good sleep.
- having my legs tangled in the sheets, pinned, or any kind of weight on them
- Big-a$$ Suburbans or other large SUVs- especially when driven by women talking on cell phones
- screaming kids at WalMart
- loud people in the library
- the weird sounding, mean bark our neighbor's dog has. Plus, it's an ugly dog.
- extremism of any kind: from weather to religious beliefs
- being scared. i.e. when hubby jumps from a hiding place. That really does make me very mad and he thinks it's hilarious. I know you're reading this. AND probably laughing!!
- mechanical things that don't work. I have no patience with that.
- items that come in ridiculous packaging. Like where you have to search the house for scissors, stab the cardboard backing and still wrestle with the stupid plastic part to where you end up breaking a nail or otherwise hurting yourself or throwing the item.
- searching the house for scissors. oops, that's 11